Entrepreneurship can be called as business ventures to start a new business or grow your existing business with new ideas in a new field or sector. At the same time, the definition of entrepreneurship includes risk taking, being innovative, taking advantage of opportunities and self-confidence.
Entrepreneurship, which is the most popular profession of recent years, manifests itself in different sectors and areas in Alanya. In Alanya, tourism, agriculture and construction sectors, which are continuously increasing, are developing rapidly in many sectors such as food and energy. As a result of this steady increase, new opportunities arise and the risks that need to be taken are reduced, and thus the spread of entrepreneurship takes place in the natural process.
Government, non-governmental organizations and private sector private support programs and packages also contribute to the spread of entrepreneurship. Many other institutions and organizations such as Ministries of Agriculture, Industry, Energy and Development, TUBITAK, KOSGEB, BAKA - West Mediterranean Development Agency, EU - European Union support entrepreneurs in various ways. In addition to this, businessmen who are open to new ideas that support capital development for young people in the production of new researches and products in our country, cooperate, contribute and share in many projects as Melek Investor. You can find a more detailed review of these support projects in the following articles.
- You must have sufficient business knowledge or be willing to be able to train yourself to develop in this regard.
- Marketing and sales experience is very important for your products and services to get the money they deserve.
- Particularly in the early years, you have to work hard and work hard until things get on track and you should have the energy and motivation to keep up with this intense pace.
- You need to put your family life in the background and at least give up your leisure time in the early years.
- You need to be in a physical and mental structure that can withstand long-term stress. You must have the power to tackle the elements that may break your enthusiasm.
- After setting up your business, it is important for you to have enough financial resources to meet your difficult moments.
- Receiving financial and moral support from your spouse, family and friends will help you to overcome your motivation and problems in case of emergency.
- You should be able to foresee the risks of problems that may arise in your business life. You should always keep in mind that there are risks you cannot foresee.